logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

OutCast
#1 Posted : Friday, June 1, 2012 1:54:43 AM(UTC)
OutCast

Groups: Registered

I currently use VPN for all my internet use. Although I am currently using SolVPN, I would like to try another company and see what the service is like. I also have a Miami Florida based address, and would like a like IP address.

I currently am staying in Colombia. I am a US resident, and my Debit Card is based upon a US address. I want to be able to purchase your service, but got an error saying because I am currently using a VPN I cannot purchase your service. I am concerned since I am in Colombia, and need to purchase services but my Debit Card is US based it will cause issues.

Can you please advise.
acevpn
#2 Posted : Friday, June 1, 2012 2:06:27 AM(UTC)
Acevpn

Groups: Team Acevpn

Was thanked: 126 time(s) in 123 post(s)
Originally Posted by: OutCast Go to Quoted Post
I currently use VPN for all my internet use. Although I am currently using SolVPN, I would like to try another company and see what the service is like. I also have a Miami Florida based address, and would like a like IP address.

Please disconnect from the VPN and try again. Our system tags such orders as high risk.
I currently am staying in Colombia. I am a US resident, and my Debit Card is based upon a US address. I want to be able to purchase your service, but got an error saying because I am currently using a VPN I cannot purchase your service. I am concerned since I am in Colombia, and need to purchase services but my Debit Card is US based it will cause issues.

If we need additional information about your purchase we will contact you. If not your account will be activated. Please email support (at) acevpn.com if you have any concerns about your purchase.
dr nor
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 22, 2012 8:21:51 PM(UTC)
dr nor

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: acevpn Go to Quoted Post

Please disconnect from the VPN and try again. Our system tags such orders as high risk.

If we need additional information about your purchase we will contact you. If not your account will be activated. Please email support (at) acevpn.com if you have any concerns about your purchase.

If you tag purchases made thru a VPN as high risk, does that mean that when I make a purchase on another site thru the AceVPN (ie Amazon, ebay or others) that they will also flag the purchase and stop the transaction?
acevpn
#4 Posted : Sunday, July 22, 2012 8:54:08 PM(UTC)
Acevpn

Groups: Team Acevpn

Was thanked: 126 time(s) in 123 post(s)
Originally Posted by: dr nor Go to Quoted Post
If you tag purchases made thru a VPN as high risk, does that mean that when I make a purchase on another site thru the AceVPN (ie Amazon, ebay or others) that they will also flag the purchase and stop the transaction?

Every industry is different and they all have their own security measures. When the purchase involves shipping goods most sellers ship only to billing address and not to any random address. We also rotate IP's regularly to prevent tagging.

Edited by user Sunday, July 22, 2012 8:58:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified