logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

becca1976
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2018 3:08:28 PM(UTC)
becca1976

Groups: Registered
United States

I connected with ACE a few weeks ago. I never was able to get the VPN working. I never bothered with the last email you sent me to try and fix it because the govt. suddenly decided to unblock the websites I was wanting to access. However, my favorite thing about ACE is the unblock tv option. It was working fine even when the VPN wasn't. Today however I'm having issues. I input a listed dns server and as soon as I do, my computer won't connect to the internet. It's really odd. As soon as I revert to the original settings I'm back on the internet again. I'm not sure what is going on. I updated all software, apps etc. to make sure it wasn't an issue with that. I am NOT tech savvy at all, but could use some guidance. Should I put in more than one DNS server? Initially I input France and UK because they are closest. I tried US alone and Denmark alone - neither would work. Thanks in advance for any help you can give. I'll keep messing around with it and see if I can't get it to work.
acevpn
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2018 4:59:10 PM(UTC)
Acevpn

Groups: Team Acevpn

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 122 post(s)
What DNS servers are you using? Can you grab DNS servers from your account area or email support (at) acevpn.com. We will send you IP's.
becca1976
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2018 6:19:30 PM(UTC)
becca1976

Groups: Registered
United States

Just sent a pm :)