logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Carolyn
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2014 12:15:17 AM(UTC)
Carolyn

Groups: Registered
Canada

Hello, I have been looking through your website but I am getting confused about what I will be able to do if I sign up. Sorry, I'm not very literate with a the computer and internet terms.

I want to know, if I sign up for the ultimate package, from Toronto, Canada, will I be able to easily stream all of the channels on your site? For example, all the US channels like HBO go, Espn, and UK and French channels? Would I download it to my windows computer and watch it through my Apple TV?

Thank you
acevpn
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2014 12:28:21 AM(UTC)
Acevpn

Groups: Team Acevpn

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 122 post(s)
With our service you will be able to stream US and 80+ channels via our Smart DNS service and also secure and protect your Internet activities like surfing, email, banking, downloads,etc. with our VPN.

Yes you will be able to stream all the channels with both VPN and Smart DNS service. For comparison please refer Smart DNS vs VPN

Carolyn
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2014 4:58:56 PM(UTC)
Carolyn

Groups: Registered
Canada

Originally Posted by: acevpn Go to Quoted Post
With our service you will be able to stream US and 80+ channels via our Smart DNS service and also secure and protect your Internet activities like surfing, email, banking, downloads,etc. with our VPN.

Yes you will be able to stream all the channels with both VPN and Smart DNS service. For comparison please refer Smart DNS vs VPN

Thank you. I have a follow up question so I understand completely. If I purchase your ultimate package, you will "unblock" access to all of these channels and then some of the more popular channels have subscription fees that I would have to pay for while others would be free? And because you have unblocked them I can buy the subscriptions from Canada with a Canadian visa card and/or itunes account or do I have to also get those set up in the various countries?

Thank you.
acevpn
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2014 5:05:03 PM(UTC)
Acevpn

Groups: Team Acevpn

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 122 post(s)
With free channels you can access directly. For subscription channels, it really depends on content provider policies. Some sites require local billing address, few doesn't seem to care.