logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

dr nor
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 22, 2012 8:15:17 PM(UTC)
dr nor

Groups: Registered

I want to use the AceVPN Premium or Ultimate service on multiple devices, frequently 3-4 devices at the same time( a combination of 4 laptops, 4 ipods/ ipads, Wii, Nook, etc.) . I was hoping not to have to buy 4+ accounts, we switch between devices frequently. If we use a router that has been flashed, will we be able to use multiple devices on one account? It is also possible to have other visiting devices at our home as well that would use the service.

Or, what is the best way to use AceVPN with the devices and pattern described above.

Thanks, Darrell
acevpn
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 22, 2012 8:56:24 PM(UTC)
Acevpn

Groups: Team Acevpn

Was thanked: 126 time(s) in 123 post(s)
We do not allow multiple connections to our servers. Router is probably the best approach for you to be able to use multiple devices on one account.
dr nor
#3 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2012 3:33:05 AM(UTC)
dr nor

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: acevpn Go to Quoted Post
We do not allow multiple connections to our servers. Router is probably the best approach for you to be able to use multiple devices on one account.

So if I bought 2 or 3 accounts, I could set up a single router for all accounts and switch between the devices at will? Can you give me some guidance on exactly how to set this up? or if that would work. I want to set it up for easy use and dont mind paying for 2-3 accounts to use it easily.
thanks
acevpn
#4 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2012 11:17:42 AM(UTC)
Acevpn

Groups: Team Acevpn

Was thanked: 126 time(s) in 123 post(s)
You can configure only one account on the router. Router will allow you to use multiple devices on a single account. If you are planning to get 2 or 3 accounts, you could configure vpn directly on individual devices. We support saving username / password. Once you have it configured you don't have to mess with the settings again.